This insurance is for the protection to residential buildings and their contents against natural disasters such as earthquakes storms. It covers losses resulting from fire, explosion, theft or any incidents leading to the deterioration or damage to the house according to the terms, conditions and exclusions set forth in the insurance policy.
The maximum limit of insurance cover is determined on the basis of the house insured value and that of its contents based on reasonable estimates, in addition to the benefit of third party liability, liability to domestic employees and the value of additional expenses to find alternative accommodation in the event of damage to the insured dwelling. The compensation is made on the basis of repair, replacement or monetary compensation.
The policy covers, according to the client choices, either the buildings or contents, or both of them; and the insured perils include:
• Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake
• Storm and flood
• Bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
• Impact or collision involving any animal, land vehicle, aircraft or other aerial device or anything falling from them
• Riot, strike, labor disturbances and civil commotion
This policy provides coverage for travelers on international flights in respect of the risks related to travel outside Saudi Arabia, as the travelers may suffer losses due to a series of incidents such as the cancellation or curtailment of the trip, missed departure, loss of baggage, delayed baggage or its arrival in appropriate time. It also includes coverage for emergency medical expenses, personal accident, or personal public liability according to the terms, conditions and exclusions set forth in the insurance policy.
This policy provides that, if the insured shall sustain any bodily injury resulting solely and directly from accident caused by external violent and visible means, the Insurer shall pay to the insured or his legal personal representatives the sum or sums set forth in the policy. Policy provides cover against bodily injury resulting in L
2. Permanent total disablement
3. Permanent partial disablement
4. Temporary total disablement.
5. Medical Expenses
6. Repatriation of mortal remains to the home country
1. Intentional self- injury/suicide.
2. Injury occurring while intoxicated.
Copyright ©2019 United International Co. LTD.. All Rights Reserved